- 1 pound ground turkey (light and dark meat)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1 (1-pound) ciabatta loaf
- Tomato slices (optional)
- Avocado slices (optional)
- Combine turkey, egg, basil, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper. Mix gently. Make 12 balls. Flatten and place a slice of cheese on top of 6 burgers. Top with remaining burgers and pinch edges to seal cheese inside.
- Sauté or grill burgers.
- Cut ciabatta loaf into 6 squares. Slice each square open horizontally. Top with burger, tomatoes and avocado.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: