- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 -- head cauliflower, separated into florets
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon filets
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons wasabi powder
- 4 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Toss 1 tablespoon oil, salt and pepper with cauliflower in a roasting pan. Roast 15 minutes. Place in food processor and pulse until smooth. Set aside.
- Add remaining oil to skillet and heat over medium-high heat. Add salmon and sauté 3 to 5 minutes on each side, until the skin is crispy and the fish is cooked through. Remove salmon. Add soy sauce and honey to skillet, stirring until combined and thoroughly heated.
- Combine wasabi powder and water; mix well.
- To serve, place salmon on top of cauliflower purée; drizzle with honey-soy mixture and serve with a dollop of wasabi mixture.
Recipe by Chef Jon Ashton.