- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 (.75-liter) bottles Malbec red wine or Malbec rose wine, chilled
- 1 cup rum
- 2 key limes, juiced
- 2 key limes, sliced
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 1 liter club soda, chilled
- 1 quart frozen mango, cut into bite-size chunks
- Ice (optional)
Recipe by Jen Karetnick.
- Make a simple syrup by combining 3/4 cup water and 3/4 cup sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring, until sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat to cool. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Combine wine, rum, 1/2 cup chilled simple syrup and key lime juice in a punch bowl. Float lime and orange slices on top. Just before serving, add club soda and frozen mango. If the Mangria isn’t cold enough, add ice. Serve in punch cups with at least one or two chunks of mango per serving.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: