- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups diced, peeled apple
- 1 tablespoon packed dark brown sugar
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 4 tablespoons jarred caramel topping, at room temperature
- 4 teaspoons coarsely chopped lightly salted peanuts
Recipe by Jean Kressy.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add apples, sugar and nutmeg. Cook, turning occasionally with a large spoon, 7 minutes or until golden brown and nearly tender.
- Place scoops of ice cream in individual serving dishes. Top with caramel topping, caramelized apples and peanuts.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: