- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1 apple, shredded
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, lightly toasted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano or Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- Place Brussels sprouts and apple in a mixing bowl and toss lightly to separate the layers of sprouts. Add walnuts and cheese.
- Combine olive oil and lemon juice, and whisk well. Drizzle over Brussels sprout mixture. Toss well to make sure everything is coated. Add salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: